Please join us for A Conversation on Aging: Navigating the Emotional, Social and Financial Challenges that Affect You or Your Aging Parent.
• How to tell when you or your parents need more help.
• What senior living options are available and are they the right fit?
• The role of spirituality in senior living.
• How to simplify your or your parent’s financial life.
• What mistakes should you avoid when helping an aging parent?
• Are your estate papers in order?
• Should you talk to an elder care attorney?
Our panel of experts will address these issues and more.
Andrew Tupler, CFP, AIF, MBA, Certified Financial Planner
Randi Rosen, Director of Marketing, Stein Assisted Living
Jackie Kott, Director of Recreation, Stein Assisted Living
Rabbi Bryan Kinzbrunner, Campus Chaplain,The Oscar and Ella Wilf Campus for Senior Living
RSVP is required for this free event. Light dinner will be served.
Please call 732-568-1155 to reserve your spot.
Sponsor: Stein Assisted Living at The Oscar and Ella Wilf Campus for Senior Living